A few questions

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Opendome

Hello everyone!

So Im testing out some of my AliVE compat stuff Im working on and had a few questions. I have Allow Helicopter reinforcements off for the NVA but I still see them using helicopters (also have place air units set to off in the mil placement module). Another kind of odd thing I see is choppers just sort of hovering and staying there (BLUFOR and OPFOR)?

Thanks!

2. The helicopter reinforcement settings are actually actual reinforcements. There should be an option in the reinforcements module to limit air transport to faction only. That will disable heli insertions if there are no helicopter transports defined in the static data. Ideally there should be an option to disable air transport completely but that isn't there yet. :)

3. Ahhh ok thanks! I tried removing it from the static data but then I saw some CSAT choppers being used instead :P

4. Another weird thing is that after a bit we dont really see any enemy units, when I activate the virtual profiler there is much less then when the mission began and whenever we approach a group we dont see them and then the profile marker disapears?

5. Leave the virtual limiter at it's default value.

6. Edited 7 years ago by Opendome

Ah ok thanks I turned it back to its default. Another odd thing weve come across is if we go to an area and then leave and come back soon afterwards all of the units disappear? Im thinking it has to do with being in a chopper even though I have helo spawn distances in helos (not 0)

or Sign Up to reply!