Looking for a working AI Mod that...

1. 7 years ago

...stops AI from looking so AI'ish. For example: Guarding an objective by standing in wedge and not moving.

I'm working on a map for a milsim project with a fully ALiVE TakistN and it just kills the immersion, when you see these AIs. Is there a Mod that let's them group and walk around a little to let them feel more real? Compatibility with ALiVE is a must as all is based on ALiVE (and that's why I ask here).

Thx in advance!

2. @ASR_AI works great with ALiVE however I don't think it does what you are looking to do. I'm not sure what else is out there as far as adjusting default AI formations, etc...

3. ASR_AI only uses the default formations.

I would take a look at VCOM if I was you but there might be some issues there as well. I have only played around with it a little and it works good enough but maybe not for what you would like to have happen.

4. VCOM doesn't really play too well with ALiVE in my experience.
    More than one person has had it take over their transport choppers and fly them all to a spot on the map to just hover. And that's despite supposedly turning it off on the choppers.

5. After a few hours (and mans changes) I couldn't stop vcom from touching my choppers.

Yes, I added ALL code suggestions from BI Alive thread into the inits but no joy. Giving up. ASR will be next.

or Sign Up to reply!