Few Random Questions

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Opendome

Hey everyone!

I have a few random questions.

1.) Has anyone got custom roadblocks/facilities/compositions working?

2.) For the ALiVE groups I was wondering how Artillery groups, Air groups, and Motorized Inaftry (MTP) are used?

Thanks!

2. Also I noticed that the AI will have a little rubber banding at times (either run in place for a second or two or run forward then warp back a meter or so). Would this be server strain or is something weird going on?

Thanks!

3. Server strain

2.) For the ALiVE groups I was wondering how Artillery groups, Air groups, and Motorized Inaftry (MTP) are used?

Artillery: Nothing special .. yet
    Air Groups: Used to support friendly forces that come under significant attack
    Motorized: Basically infantry, but with vehicular transport

4. Awesome thanks! Yea when I was using the ORBAT I started thinking, I dont think Ive ever actually seen artillery groups spawn in ALiVE. In Air Groups, would it utilize CAS such as jets and attack helicopters or just transport helicopters for troop insertions? Also with the Motorized MTP whats the difference between the Motorized Infantry and the Motorized Infantry (MTP)?

5. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Good question about the air groups. I have no idea either as I've never tried it myself. Probably because I usually use mods without air assets, and even when I do, I turn it off because I have no clue what it does.

6. Artillery groups do spawn

Motorized MTP and Motorized are exactly the same, thought it's best to just use Motorized in my opinion.

Air groups only do CAS atm, meaningfully using them as transport requires pathfinding.

7. So if we set air assets to yes in the options, CAS choppers/planes will automatically support the AI under certain circumstances? No player intervention required?

8. If an OPCOM controls them yes.

or Sign Up to reply!