Combat Logistics Issue

1. 7 years ago

When I want to call in logistics for vehicles, supplies, and fortifications, there is nothing in the drop down. This is on every transport type. I can request groups no problem. Im using 20 mods. Here is a list of mods I think are prevalent. FYI everything is updated. Alive, CBA, RHS, CUP(weapons, units, vehicles, and terrains). I am not using CUP vehicles, only RHS since I am using the us army faction and set C21Star for factions only

2. Please try reproducing with only CBA and ALiVE running.

3. i've tried that, no avail. Could it be an alive tablet menu error? Its only the box and not the others

4. 6 years ago

so here's the funny thing. I whitelisted a few vehicles and they only show up. Nothing else. Looks like i'm going to have to whitelist all the vehicles i want

5. That's the purpose of the whitelist

6. the thing is that as long as everything was setup correctly i could spawn whatever the faction had. Now i can only spawn the groups but not vehicles, ammo, or fortifications

7. I believe the combat logistics module has an internal whitelist for common mods like RHS, they might no longer be valid.

or Sign Up to reply!