Question about saved mission load times.

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Nichols

In our current mission if we do a save and exit then attempt to restart the mission from the save it takes no less than 1 hour and honestly closer to 2 hours for the mission to start.

1. Why does it take so damn long for a mission to load from a save file? It only takes a very short amount of time for the save to happen; ours typically takes less than 5 minutes.
    2. Why do we always see this error in our RPT file? Example follows: ALiVE Extension (ALiVEPlugIn) Error: ['{error":"not_found","reason":"missing"} '] CMD:SendJSON ['GET','sys_data/dictionary_SHG_Tanoa_TakedownV7',' ']

DATA: No data dictionary found, might be new mission
    This is the first of many errors relating to sys_spotrep, sys_marker, sys_logitsics, sys_profile and always with the same beginning.
    3. With respect to #2 question we are getting good save reports in the ALiVE tablet when we do the server save and exit and the mission reports to the WarRoom and our stats populate correctly. However the AAR function never has worked for us.

If anyone can offer some help and suggestions here I would appreciate it. I can also drop in our latest RPT file from where we are attempting to restart this mission IF it loads correctly. Otherwise it will facilitate us having to rename the mission and push ahead with a different version.

Here is the full RPT File for our failed 4+ hour load attempt. When I closed the server manually it showed my character on the exit screen looking up at the night sky on Tanoa.

So if someone can help please help a brother out. This stuff is getting ridiculous for our group.

Thanks

2. Not to be a broken record on this but I don't think partial rpt's are going to be useful in determining the cause. Can you post the whole rpt for the devs to look at?

3. Yeah as soon as it is finished loading...its been going for over an hour now.

4. OP edited to include full RPT file from an attempted 4+ hour load time.

5. Rename your mission to reset the save data. And make sure you aren't saving 3 million objects and custom data to db.

6. Already done on the rename but how do I checking on the objects and custom data? We are loading base and crate objects for the most part via console once the mission starts. Very little is loaded via the mission file unless it is a custom built base.

or Sign Up to reply!