C2IStar tasking same faction as enemy

1. 6 years ago

Hey all ! Been working on this map with 3 factions.RUS,US,IND. Player sides are the RUS and US. I was playing on the RUS side and had an autotask come up and it actually wanted me to destroy one of my own guys. :) Is that a bug at all? Probably in my darn settings :) Do I have these settings correct in the C2IStar? The IND force is the enemy to both RUS and US. And then of course RUS is against US as well.-image-

Now this was the first task that had popped since I restarted my server so it may just be a little glitch.Idk.

2. The module seems to be setup correctly. Whenever this happens again try to take note of the task that's been given.

3. You bet thanks for the help!

4. Edited 6 years ago by Fletcher

I replied with some more info but looks like it disappeared. :) I'll type it again.

Went back on the server this morning and the first task it gave me"forgot to get info" was a form up-attack obj mission the 'form up' completed and seconds after that the attack objective completes before I even get there.

The second mission did the exact same thing but this time there were green markers that appeared on the screen the same time the task was assigned.
    -image- This is my module setup

V AI System
    -image-
    RUS MIL
    -image-
    RUS CIV
    -image-
    SYND IED
    -image-
    SYND AI COM
    -image-
    SYND MIL
    -image-
    SYND CIV
    -image-
    US AI COM
    -image-
    US MIL
    -image-
    US CIV
    -image-
    I'll triple checked the syncing of all those modules and they seem to be correct .

Mods
    CBA
    ACE
    RHS USAF"supported faction"
    RHS AFRF"supported faction"
    Ace Compat RHS USAF
    Ace Compat RHS AFRF
    JSRS Soundmod
    JSRS Additional weapon loading and handing sounds
    FIR AWS(AirWeaponSystem)
    F-16 Fighting Falcon
    F-15 Eagle
    A-10 Warthod[BETA]
    Enhanced Movement
    Advanced rapelling
    Advanced Slingloading
    Alive
    ASR AI3 "I didn't put in the ALiVE AI module"
    Task Force Radio

"Ya I'll try without the mods loaded as well."

Thanks.
    p.s."Sry the direct hyperlinks from photobucket didn't work so I had to redo it."

5. Although most users use mods, the devs do not support mods when troubleshooting bugs. See if you can reproduce the issue with ALiVE and CBA only. If not, try removing the mods one by one and seeing if the problem goes away.

6. I tried to recreate it with just nato synd and csat so far 3 in a row was good. Which is strange when I had players only on the US side it worked fine but when I opened up the map so players can choose either side then it got woncky :) I'll keep testing.

7. Think I found the issue. I looked in my Eden Editor 'Multiplayer' settings and in the 'Tasking" area it was set to tasking with propagation . I disabled that and I'm 2 for 2 all good so far. :)

8. Edited 6 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Nice to know you fixed it! :)

9. I don't stop till it's fixed lol

or Sign Up to reply!