Little things aren't saving

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by warhawk373

Random stuff doesn't save on my ALiVE server. Like one time when I loaded in my ACOG sight disappeared from my gun. Also the laser designation batteries never stay in my inventory. The last thing I noticed is the ACE cargo system. If I put an ammo box into the ACE cargo of a vehicle, it always spawns where it was before it was loaded. None of this stuff makes the game unplayable, but if there's a fix for it then I definitely want to know

2. No clue why the ACOG disappeared, did you exit the mission with the Player Exit button? Laser designator batteries are consumed, aren't they? ACE cargo isn't supported at this time.

3. Well the server is on my computer and I can't keep it running all the time so I can't player exit or else I won't be able to server save and exit (I think, correct me if I'm wrong). So I go into the ALiVE menu and click save player data then esc and press server save and exit, wait for it to save everything and end the mission, then shutdown the server. Is that the correct process?

4. Edited 6 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

That's the correct process, if you're admin and playing alone. Player exit is for the non-server host/nom-admin players, that want their stats saved to ALiVE War Room.

When the admin server saves and exits, the player data for the admin is saved as well.

5. @HeroesandvillainsOS That's the correct process, if you're admin and playing alone. Player exit is for the non-server host/nom-admin players, that want their stats saved to ALiVE War Room.

When the admin server saves and exits, the player data for the admin is saved as well.

Okay, thanks. Regarding my first post, I didn't know designator batteries were consumed (800 hours in Arma 3 and still learning new things), I can deal with ACE cargo not saving it wasn't a necessity, and as for the ACOG: I just experienced a glitch were putting my gun in my backpack made the scope disappear. I now recall putting my gun in my pack earlier before I posted this, I just must have not noticed my ACOG missing until I loaded back in. Thanks for the help though, now I can finally start my MSO without worrying about whether or not all my progress will be corrupted or deleted.

or Sign Up to reply!