Custom Objective's not making HQ's?

1. last week

Hey,

So from my knowledge the custom placed objectives are not creating HQ's despite setting the parameter. Field HQ objects are not being placed down, and from what I can tell, the AI does not use the objectives for logistics (which although I turned the debug on for the military commander and logistics, I got nothing debug related on the screen - perhaps another bug?)

2. Friznit

Jun 16 Administrator

To clarify, do you mean you are trying to force the location of a Logistics HQ by placing a Mil Placement (Custom) with a high priority value near to the Mil Placement (Military Objectives) module?

With debug on you should see a couple of flag icons on the map where the HQs are placed (main HQ and Log HQ). This is working fine for me in testing.

3. Exactly - for me it does not place an object for the HQ, nor do I see an reinforcements being replaced at the location.

What exactly are your debug settings? For me, nothing appears when I turn my debugs on for the logistics/commander. Maybe it is because i'm using the workshop version of ALIVE?

4. Friznit

Jun 16 Administrator

Turn debug on in Mil Placement module. You should see a couple of green flag markers near where the module is placed. These are the HQ and Log HQ locations. If you place a custom objective and set it to say, 999 prio, the log HQ flag should move to that location.

I'm using Workshop version of ALiVE on Tanoa.

5. Edited last week by Burdy323

Hmm.

So that works on Altis, but on my custom Neaville & Omaha indexes, nothing appears from the debugger (and from this I assume that the logistics do not properly function as the faction runs out of reinforcements and does not properly reinforce themselves).

or Sign Up to reply!