RPT Diagnostics?

1. 6 years ago

Would someone please diagnose my RPT? every time it gets to starting ALiVE, the server/mission crashes.

Server RPT

2. Edited 6 years ago by JD_Wang

Not sure it this is the issue, but you do have @aliveserver and @exileserver loading on both your mod line and server line. I'd remove them from the mod line.

Also what's the @engima mod?

3. Edited 6 years ago by KRDucky

not entirely sure.
    im trying to launch a mission given to me

This is the startup.cfg file contents:

-mod=mods\@CBA_A3;mods\@Exile;mods\@ALiVE;mods\@Zombies and Demons;mods\@RZ Infection;mods\@Extended_Base_Mod;mods\@ace;mods\@CUP Units;mods\@CUP Weapons;mods\@CUP Vehicles;
    -serverMod=mods\@ExileServer;mods\@aliveserver;mods\@AdvancedTowing;mods\@AdvancedSlingLoading;mods\@AdvancedRappelling;mods\@AdvancedUrbanRappelling;mods\@Enigma;mods\@extDB3;
    -autoInit
    -loadMissionToMemory
    -malloc=tbbmalloc_x64.dll
  4. as you can see, those server mods are only listed in the serverMod section

5. Edited 6 years ago by SavageCDN
    5:04:22 Call extension 'extDB3' could not be loaded: The specified module could not be found.
     5:04:22 "extDB3 Failed to Load, Check Requirements"
     5:04:23 "ExileServer - MySQL connection error!"
     5:04:23 "ExileServer - MySQL Error: Error Required extDB3 Version 1.027 or higher: "
     5:04:23 "ExileServer - Server will shutdown now :("

=======================================================
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Exception code: C0000264 {Application Error}
    The application attempted to release a resource it did not own. Click OK to terminate the application.
     at CC20CDD0
    cpu:  Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1650 v2 @ 3.50GHz

My guess is that the mission requires SQL and other stuff for Exile and crashes if they are not installed/configured.

Edit: I'm not familiar with Exile but is it possible that you don't need to run @Exile on the server just @ExileServer?

6. hmm good idea about not running @Exile on the server.

As you can see in the RPT, it loads the extDB3 mod and the DB server settings are in the correct file so I have no idea why the DB isnt loading. Was the Exception code for DB?

7. Unfortunately that's a question only BIS can answer re: exception code

or Sign Up to reply!