No Hostages Generating at Hostage Rescues

1. 6 years ago

I am running a private server using ALiVE – NATO occupation and CSAT invasion, with non-insurgent Civilians.

I have seen, from time to time (and twice in missions just last night), that hostages are not always generating at hostage rescue missions. This seems to be somewhat random, as there have been times with hostage rescue missions popping up, and hostages actually being present.

Is this a known bug? If not, are there any suggestions on what I could do to track down what the problem might be? If more information is required, let me know and I will post what I can.

Thanks for any help!

2. I’ve seen this reported before. So is this with just ALiVE and CBA. If you Zeus around, is the hostage definitely not in the area? If so, feel free to open a ticket on the Github: https://github.com/ALiVEOS/ALiVE.OS/issues

3. I always forget to mention mods.

We're using ALiVE, CBA, ACE, CUP Vehicles/Units/Weapons, plus some of the Enhanced mods (Movements, Sling Loading, Rappelling). Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The last couple of times this has happened, I have Zeus'd around and not seen anybody.

I'll wait until the next time it happens again, and then will get more details and open a ticket. Thanks for your reply.

or Sign Up to reply!