my last few issues --solved--

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by YonV

I have been working on a large server, with 1600 to 2400 enemy AI ,800 to 1200 Friendly AI and around 64 players.

But here are my least few little issues,

• CUPS artillery is always out of range for fire missions, just using vanilla assets as a workaround
    • The talk to the pilot is not always available in a transport, this changes with server restarts, one restart its there the next it may not be.
    • Alive radio messages stop appearing over time for some players, such as the CAS, or artillery messages, some players will still seem them while others will not.
  2. And a few other things not issues but.

• Is there a way to get a count of how many rounds a Support artillery unit has left
    • And what ranges are the support, Artillery set to use, is there a range table available?
  3. Artillery range is however they are setup in the arty config, we can't alter the ranges.

You can grab the ammo directly from the artillery vehicle, I'm not sure if the data is stored elsewhere

4. One more thing, all the CAS and air commander fix wing aircraft are always flying with their landing gear down.

5. We don't touch low level AI, so that's either an issue with vanilla AI or whatever AI mod you're using.

6. Alive radio messages stop appearing over time for some players, such as the CAS, or artillery messages, some players will still seem them while others will not.

This turned out to be a 5 year arma bug disabling "stream friendly UI" fixed it

7. lol..

or Sign Up to reply!