Arrest action not working properly

1. 9 years ago
    Edited 9 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Tested with only CBA and ALiVE,

I walked up to a civilian and hit arrest, he continued to walk away so I used the "Release" action and he then stopped.
    I have tried this with multiple civilians and it seems to happen with all of them. The first arrest action will not do anything, but then hitting "Release" will cause the civilian to stop moving which then results in the actions being switched ("arrest" releases them and "release" arrests them).

Can anyone else confirm this?

2. Just tried with CBA, ALiVE and Koplic map

I was able to walk up to a civ, select arrest and he joined my group. Release seemed to work as well.

mission.sqm -
    http://pastebin.com/XFLCzCPQ

3. Hmm, I'll try again soon. Thanks for the feedback.

4. the CBA update today was screwed up in PWS if you use that maybe re-install CBA ?? Not sure if that matters anyway but hey ;)

5. Edited 9 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Yeah it works fine now with and without your mission example, not sure what was up earlier because they were not joining my group but they are now. Guess I got Arma'ed...

6. Civs were drunk

7. I too, have had this exact same issue tonight. I'll try to confirm the steps to re-produce, but have reinstalled CBA in the meantime (I use PWS).

8. It happens for me too. When I arrest a Civilian he starts to run away, and if I can catch up wit him and hit release he stops and stand still. Never seen anyone join my group, how can you see that?

And secondly, when/why are you actually supposed to arrest someone? I can't figure it out...

9. The group indicator will appear at the bottom of your screen and you can give the civ orders using the F keys. Doing some tests tonight I'll try and reproduce this.

or Sign Up to reply!