Specify Logistics Chopper type?

1. 7 years ago

So here's the story. I made a custom ORBAT using Operation Trebuchet factions. It all works, but there is one minor caveat. When I use the Player Logistics and call in a group for reinforcements, the transports that bring in the troops are regular ghosthawks, but I want those to be the Pelican transports that are included in the mod.

I specified in the modules for it to only use Faction stuff, however the Ghosthawks are still what brings in reinforcements.

Also, before anyone suggests it, yes, I included the Pelican transports in the custom ORBAT. They're classified under the helicopters category.

2. Edited 7 years ago by Brawler

Hey

The only thing that i know works is to define each vehicles on mission level.

Check the wiki:

Simply just add the class name for the vehicles you want to use, (right click on vehicles in Eden and you will fin the copy classes to clipboard function, paste it to you config)

At least this works fine:-)

3. Deleted 7 years ago by Brawler
  4. Edited 7 years ago by SpyderBlack723

^ correct, they must be mapped using this method.

Future versions of the ORBAT Creator would ideally include the ability to compile this information visually for easy output, but no promises.

or Sign Up to reply!