Asymmetric spawns tanks

1. 7 years ago

I'm on mobile so please excuse any typos.

I'm working on creating an alive (obviously) mission to play with some friends on. The goal of the mission it to keep the server up long term so we can interact with the world as it evolves. I was trying to have some regulars (with a force pool of about 200) spawn along the river so you could mimic an invasion and ousting of a local governing body. So I placed 2 opcons down, one for the independent and one for the opfor. However for some reason the opfor are spawning tanks. Their opcon is set to asymmetric and I even tried forcing them to lights infantry but they refuse to stop spawning tanks. I have also completely removed the opfor opcon from the mission to remove any cross over and they won't stop. It only does this on clafghan so I was hoping someone could shed some insight. If you guys want the mission file or screen shots I would be happy to share that as soon as I get home from work (2.5 hours-ish)

2. Simply set 0 for the Armored and Mechanized Overrides. This should cease spawning of any armored units.

3. Awesome, thanks. I can't believe I overlooked that.

or Sign Up to reply!