Saving troubleshooting

1. 7 years ago

Hello all, I am working on a mission on Clafgan, everything has been fine up until last night. After a 3 hour play session, everyone logged out, I went to save, and was stuck on the ALiVE persistence...please wait, or whatever it reads, and does not get passed it.

I logged in today, replaced the data module, and tried saving again. Still the same problem
    Here is my RPT from the server, I do not have access to the ALiVEserver rpt as I am on a rented server.
    RPT FILE

Any tips for figuring out what is wrong here?
    Thanks.

2. Can you successfully save a test mission with just ALiVE and CBA? Also note, the newest CBA is incompatible with ALiVE so make sure you roll back until CBA is updated again.

3. @HeroesandvillainsOS  Can you successfully save a test mission with just ALiVE and CBA? Also note, the newest CBA is incompatible with ALiVE so make sure you roll back until CBA is updated again.

Does the client need to roll back, or just the server? I have had no issues saving other missions, and even this mission, until last night. Been saving over 5 times with this mission.

4. CBA needs to be rolled back no matter where you use it.

or Sign Up to reply!