Server persistence issues

1. 7 years ago

Alright so, lets try and fix this issue again!
    ALiVE insurgency on Clafgan.

Everything was going well, then when I saved the mission for some updates in the editor, uploaded, saving was broken again!
    "Saving persistence please wait" Stuck on this message.
    SERVER LOG
    ALIVE LOG

This is becoming frustrating because all I want to do is enjoy this amazing mod, but I am plagued with problems. HALP plz.

Real talk, I have replaced every module, saving works fine with startup mission provided with mods. Saving worked fine with this too, until a new version where I simply changed a few settings. (Yes I tried reverting to a backup, didnt help). Any ideas from anyone? Just wanna shoot stuff with friends.

2. Were you logged in as admin?

3. @marceldev89 Yep, I was

4. Edited 7 years ago by marceldev89

Well, the logs do seem to show that it's not saving anything after you clicked the "server exit & save" button... Kinda weird.

@Tupolov you're up. :)

5. Edited 7 years ago by Repo

@marceldev89 It did seem that way yes. It initiates the save, then gives up and goes back to being stubborn.

6. Edited 7 years ago by marceldev89

@Repo can you try updating @aliveserver to whatever is the latest? There were some changes done to it a bit ago, could be related.

EDIT: http://alivemod.com/downloads/@aliveserver.zip

7. @marceldev89 Updating ALiVE server did not fix the problem.

8. Edited 7 years ago by marceldev89

Hmm it seems that you're not using the latest stable ALiVE release. It should report your server IP in the server RPT with a message like:

YOUR SERVER EXTERNAL IP ADDRESS AS SEEN BY WAR ROOM: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX (Ensure it matches with your War Room server entry if you have any issues)

or Sign Up to reply!