Need to include military installations...

1. 6 years ago

Hi all! Need some clarification on this please. I have 2 markers in Tanoa covering most of the map, east,east_1. I have 2 enemy factions Russian"occupy" and ISIS"Assym." Both factions have civ and mil obj modules. In those modules I have east,east_1 as my TAOR. When I start the game get two errors saying that I need to include military installations within the TAOR. Now I'm a bit confused I thought that the assigned TAOR will automatically find these installations. Yet it says I need to "include" them.

The markers are covering 80 percent of the map figure at least 1 would be in there. :)

Troubleshooting: I did do as the ALiVE wiki suggested and the whole map has black 'circled' areas and points"im assuming these are objectives" all say |CIV| in their description. There is one small island at the top of the map which is yellow with |MIL| in the description. Everything is well within the assigned TAOR.

Thanks for any info.

2. Does your TAOR include the area with the yellow MIL obj markers?

3. Yup there is only one yellow MIL on the map and it's on the small island at the top of the map. I figure that there should be more than one popping up on my debug.

4. Edited 6 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

What are your filter settings for objectives for the MIL Obj module? Try reducing them and see if the error goes away. For practice, try "do not filter" for objective size and priority.

5. I was working with this before. Most likely my issue. :) I was changing this to bring down my objectives for under 80. I had it down to 76 objectives for both factions. I did have, on the mil module for both, the size filtered out Huge objectives only.

I'll put both down to no filter and check that out. Thanks for the heads up I will let you know what I find out. :)

6. Aaaaand that's exactly what it is lol thanks! I have 394 objectives for ISIS but get no more error. I'll do the smaller filters and bring down that 394 and not apply the HUGE filter. :) Thanks again!

7. Yeah. I feel your pain. Balancing objectives versus having enough to do is a real bitch. Just try to be patient. Good luck!

or Sign Up to reply!