Possible bug with visible TAOR that aren't supposed to be visible?

1. 6 years ago

Just thought I would drop this here in case anyone wanted to take a look at this as well. https://github.com/ALiVEOS/ALiVE.OS/issues/349

2. Edited 6 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

This issue is because the TAOR isn't being recognized, which means something is messed up in one of the modules. The behavior is "normal" when something is setup wrong. I'm having no problems with this with 1.3.5

3. Weird though everything is spawning normally and not having any issues. Will have another look at the mission file and see what I can see.

4. Sorry if I wasn't clear. If a whitelist/blacklist marker isn't defined in a module, it will show up in game. Chances are you have a module placed but haven't actually put it in any of the ALiVE modules.

If you can see it, it means it's not being used by ALiVE.

5. OK so figured out the problem...when I updated ALiVE to the newest version yesterday; somehow it copied over all items I had placed on the map as exact duplicates in the exact same spot. I noticed that last night but I also noticed that some items didn't duplicate so I didn't think about the TAOR being duplicated. Anyway its been fixed.

or Sign Up to reply!