Is spawning messed up or RHS?

1. 6 years ago

I am having an issue where alive is spawning too many of the rhs helicopters and they are spawning on top of each other and blowing up. if you walk around you can see 4 or 5 helis next to each other and all destroyed. happens every time with the rhs vdv forces. i checked my index and the building is not under rotary wing anyways so that's even more confusing. I've looked around and this was a problem with stratis as well where the wrong thing would spawn inside the half circle hangers normally there. any suggestions or is this just a bug?

2. Edited 6 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Probably not related to RHS, you most likely have air assets set to spawn in the MIL Obj module. Some maps that causes problems so turn it off and manually place them if you want them.

That should be tied to the index though. Anyway see if that option is off and if it helps.

3. alright thank you, when you manually place them does the military air combat commander see them automatically?

4. Yes. Place empty air assets within the MACC area and the commander should pick them up and have them manned. That’s how I understand it anyway.

5. cool thank you for your help

or Sign Up to reply!