Logistics Helicopter hangout

1. 6 years ago

Hey Guys,

I'm noticing that Military Logistics helicopters like to congregate over the main operating base for my campaign. Is there any good way to fix it? What's causing this problem?

Thanks!

2. Same here.

3. I’ve seen this too. I have some simple guesses what causes this but not 100% sure. @highhead

For now, feel free to add a custom obj module, with a priority of 999, set the mil log module to static, and place both modules somewhere out of the way right on top of each other (the BCR’s will be delivered at the cust obj module. If you can’t see it, it can’t bother you).

4. Followup question about development then, is this a known issue that will be fixed in the future?

5. Edited 6 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

@and1296 Followup question about development then, is this a known issue that will be fixed in the future?

It’s an issue that’s been discussed before but honestly, if there was to be a fix, someone would need to see it in an ALiVE CBA only environment. If you have a mission that you can submit, that would be useful.

6. @HeroesandvillainsOS, give me a place to send a mission with this problem, and I'll pass it on to you guys!

7. @and1296 If you can make a list of steps we can take to see this in the mission, and if it requires only ALiVE and CBA, open a ticket on the Github:

https://github.com/ALiVEOS/ALiVE.OS/issues

8. It's been a consistent issue.

This my suggestion....

Always set logistics modules FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR away from where the players home FOB is. In many of my missions I'll set logisitics module to static/fixed and put it on the far edge of the map. This will help keep your base from getting bombarded with Helo traffic and/or air drops on the top of your FOB.

or Sign Up to reply!