Units spawning outside the map

1. 5 years ago

Hello everyone, I am trying to make a scenario on Baranow(Summer, IFA3_AIO_LITE) but having trouble limiting the spawns to the map. Sometimes, a few units spawn outside the map. I have tried two approaches to eliminate this without success:
    (i) Created a marker slightly smaller than the map and used it as TAOR,
    (ii) Created four markers outside the map with a small part of each marker inside the map, and used them as blacklist.

2. Bumping this one. I have units spawning outside of markers.

Bonus: I have non-boat units spawning in water.

3. When setting up TAOR's I have found that if you have them touching it seems to over ride whatever blacklist you created. Also you need to take a look at the settings for how you have your units spawning. Lastly the map itself may not be indexed correctly so you will want to setup custom objectives and smaller TAOR's related to just those custom objectives.

4. @Nichols When setting up TAOR's I have found that if you have them touching it seems to over ride whatever blacklist you created. Also you need to take a look at the settings for how you have your units spawning. Lastly the map itself may not be indexed correctly so you will want to setup custom objectives and smaller TAOR's related to just those custom objectives.

Thanks. I'm going to simplify and clean up my TAORs and limit the size of them and see what happens. Makes sense.

or Sign Up to reply!