ALiVE Mod with ACE Compatibility (SOLVED)

1. 8 years ago

Recently while making missions with all the mods i figured out ALiVE was working well with ACE3 Mod . There are some features request of adding ALiVE Mod Compatibility with ACE. This includes Tablet Controls, Support Request, Player Options. They all can be integrated inside ACE Interaction menu. It will be great if ALiVE adds those functions

2. Friznit

19 Mar 2016 Administrator

ACE would need to add the option to their menu. We've already provided them all the info they need but it's pretty low on their list of priorities.

3. 4 years ago

Hello!

I am working on a mission with ALIVE and ACE mod on. And I wish to add the Civilians interactions with ACE instead of the ALIVE interaction. Is this the right place to ask for this help?
    I wish to have the interaction on ACE interaction(Windows-key).

4. Pretty sure this would need to be added on our side. You can definitely open a feature request option on our Github if you want.

5. Well I been evestigating and well only problem is ACE interaction with the civs and give em order to "Go/Run Away" and "Get Down!" the rest is alrdy on the ACE interaction. So I belive it is a ACE function that need to be added not from you ALIVE guys :) But ofc if you can make it coop with ACE so we can allso ask the civilian question's that would be nice.

6. Ok. Sorry for my last comment. I tried many different things now and I found out what the problem is. For some reason ALIVE disable's the "Go Away" , "Get down!" commands from ACE interactions. Could you guys do something about this?

or Sign Up to reply!