RHS, CAF AG, and ALiVE

1. 8 years ago

I'm not sure where the problem might lie (I've asked in the respective mod threads as well), but I'm having an issue in one of my missions that I don't seem to recall ever having experienced before.

I've got three militar commanders: rhs_usarmy_d, caf_ag_me_t, and rhs_faction_vdv. The usarmy will fight appropriately with caf and rhs, but rhs and caf will not.

Has anyone experienced anything like this and might it be related to ALiVE, or does the issue lie with the individual mods?

2. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

caf_ag_me_t and rhs_faction_vdv are both on the opfor side so they will not engage each other. I believe there is a config for download somewhere that will make independent side CAF Agressor units which will allow you to have them fight each other.

3. I've found this (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?185069-RHS-Compatibile-CAF-Aggessors-Config/page5 ) which does allow me to use caf_ag_me_ti but it doesn't seem to cause them to fight the rhs_faction_vdv (not to mention the caf_ag_me_ti units are African rebels).

Oh well :(

4. You must set Independent "Friendly to nobody" in the mission settings. Navigate to "Advanced Intel" in the upper right and the settings are at the bottom.

5. I wasn't able to fix this unfortunately. Oh well :(

or Sign Up to reply!