logistic actions/c21star

1. 8 years ago

under commander action, logistics is not working, the others are working - personnel, intel, tasks, operations, combat support, sitrep and patrolrep

i cant call any logistic to support the troops in battle such as airdop of groups.

how can i solve this ?
    i have the new update

2. Friznit

18 Oct 2015 Administrator

Have you set up the logistics chain as per the wiki instructions? http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Military_Logistics

3. will sure follow the wiki and set it up accordingly, and then advise if i still get the errors.

4. still cant get that logistics option working under commander actions.

5. Can you provide some more info? What addons are you using? Post your RPT file to pastebin and link back here so we can take a look.

6. just using, alive, ace3, rhs mods and taskforce
    i cant access my rpt on the server where i have hosted this.
    what more info do you want i can post my mission file for you to have a look

7. Edited 8 years ago by SavageCDN

There is a known issue with RHS where the logistics can take a loooong time to arrive. From what I've read it doesn't happen all the time (or perhaps it's one particular RHS faction that causes this.. can't recall ATM). Try swapping out RHS for one of the vanilla factions (BLU_F or OPF_F) and test your mission - I bet the logistics work then.

edit: if that does fix it please post your mission file anyway so we can use that as a repro to test with

8. will try that, but the option is not enabled and i cant select it

9. Deleted 8 years ago by SavageCDN
  10. Friznit

19 Oct 2015 Administrator

You must have:

1. Mil (or Civ) Placement module with the same faction as the player and set to spawn some units.
    2. AI Commander synced to the Placement module.
    3. Military Logistics module synced to AI Commander.
    4. C2ISTAR module placed (not synced to anything).
    5. Placement module must include at least one objective that can be secured by the AI to use as a Logistics Start Point.

Once the first objective has been secured, the AI Commander and Player will be able to request logistics support.

11. Thanks man that worked all is good now
    appreciate the community help as always thanks

or Sign Up to reply!