Eden Update: Explained in one glorious phrase

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

I think if I'm understanding you, you can change the language of the mission.sqm to be more what we are used to by going to Settings>Preferences and unticking Binarize in the 3D editor.

3. testing 3d edited mission - http://www.twitch.tv/adogdoor
    for those so inclined

4. @HeroesandvillainsOS  I think if I'm understanding you, you can change the language of the mission.sqm to be more what we are used to by going to Settings>Preferences and unticking Binarize in the 3D editor.

@HeroesandvillainsOS  I think if I'm understanding you, you can change the language of the mission.sqm to be more what we are used to by going to Settings>Preferences and unticking Binarize in the 3D editor.

Yep, but I believe this change is only applied to fresh missions. Previous missions won't be changed.

5. Excellent, will do this also

6. @SpyderBlack723 Yep, but I believe this change is only applied to fresh missions. Previous missions won't be changed.

Will either way matter for mission stability purposes or what have you? I'm not really sure what BIS' goal was with making this change. Binarized sqm's being read more efficiently?

7. Binarized files are read quicker and therefor lead to faster loading, but are more of a hassle to manually change.

or Sign Up to reply!