New error after BIS update (SOLVED)

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

@incontinenetia It won't show up in the module, only on the aircraft once it has spawned in. You can be fairly precise just by using degrees. If in doubt, place something there, rotate to the right angle, then use that angle to place the module.

Thanks. That's a very smart workaround, actually. I opened a thread over on BIS forums but for now this will work nicely. I appreciate it.

3. Edited 8 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

So would the Devheaven stuff be the only major things we can expect to be incorporated in future updates? For instance, I know you guys are aware of the Profile Speed not working, the joining AI groups thing, and a lot of the C2ISTAR tasks failing but I don't specifically see those on the most current list. Should I add them?

4. No they are probably on GitHub... which will be made more public shortly™

5. Edited 8 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

So I just noticed that I lose the ability to command my squad after respawning (I'm using a respawn_west marker and CBA 2.3.1). It works fine on mission start though. The FKey AI teammate icons disappear after dying. Would that also be related to the same CBA issue which HH just fixed? Man I hope so. The game is so broken in MP right now. Yikes.

or Sign Up to reply!