ALiVE Assymetrical Help

1. 9 years ago

I'm having trouble creating a good Assymetrical mission. Whenever I spawn in, there are massive amounts of enemy forces on top of my position. I've checked and rechecked each module and, as far as I can tell, it shouldn't be happening.

I'd love to see someone else's Assymetrical mission so I can reverse engineer it, see what I'm doing wrong, and try to improve my own missions..

I'd also love for anyone who is willing to take a look at my mission and see if they can spot any errors. I'm using the following mods: A3MP, ACE, TFAR, ALiVE, CBA_A3, babe_midtex, Blastocre-A3-Phoenix, CAF_AG1.5, RHSAFRF, RHSUSAF.

The file can be downloaded here for Takistan: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzSkbFOmWzI6VFdDMmxaZE5SMms/view?usp=sharing

2. seems for me as a bug. Have the same problem. To find the problem i just testet the demo Insurgency. Same there. Soooo much enemy forces - also no spawning Intel-Marker...

3. Edited 9 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Could be wrong but there appears to be a bug in the indexing/placement on Altis for me as of the latest patch, it spawns max number of AI regardless of what number you tell it to spawn.. I work around it by making the placement modules of the insurgents only place objectives and hen I manually place the insurgent groups so I can control the numbers easily.

4. not only Altis. Seems as a general Problem - i have this problem on Bornholm too. I will try your way to fix this issue on myself.

5. Friznit

21 Apr 2015 Administrator

Well i literally just built several missions on Sunday and never saw this issue. Please can you post a bug on DH with exact repro steps and an example mission?

6. Edited 9 years ago by SavageCDN

Also if you're learning the ropes with ALiVE save yourself some headaches and only use @CBA and @ALiVE mods on Stratis. Not only is it much faster to load and preview but you'll avoid any potential issues with mods (Bornholm and CAF Agressors for example.. as they are known to have issues or have had issues in the past.. or RHS with their weird group configs).

Once you get the hang of things move to different maps / modded units.. at least then you'll know it's not something you're not doing right.

or Sign Up to reply!