Mission Templates

1. 8 years ago

cool! cant wait to try them out tonight!

As I play single player almost exclusively these days - can the halo insertion bring your Ai squad mates with you? Halo has always been a very cool/fun feature... but not when you have to wait for your squad mates to catch up using alternate transportation.

2. Ah, I see. A bit annoying that it takes way too long for objectives to be given (Sat around for literally 20-30 minutes and nothing happened) but hoping that the changes that are planned for a post 1.0 update will make them a bit more active. Having them react to user generated tasks sounds like exactly the thing to do it.

3. @SpyderBlack723 @ghosteez
    Yeah they do, it sounds like you may have some issue that bugs the keybinding, some others have reported it. The only thing I can suggest is that you download the latest version of CBA. If that doesn't work then maybe I can get a dev to look into it. Let me know!

Ok, got that working, thanks! CAS and Transport are working good, and I figured out a bit more tweaking to modules.

My one big thing now is how to get respawn working. Obviously the vanilla spawn on squad is working, but I'd like to get an insertion working, or even spawn in building.. it seems no matter how I name the marker and select the type from the Multispawn it refuses to work. I was hoping this would work for MP too so I could port it over for playing w/ friends.

Sorry for the noob questions, have been using this mod for 2 days lol!

4. Tbh I've never used those options before. Working on missions over the next few days and I'll try to get an example of these working and send it to you (or atleast explain it).

Sorry for the noob questions, have been using this mod for 2 days lol!

We all had to start somewhere :)

5. 7 years ago

I never actually used it, was just a fluff feature for the missions. I don't get too much time for the game anymore these days.