Commander tablet: Operations not showing

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/174740-3cb-baf-units/page-11#entry2953077

3. I don't know what the heck I was thinking last night, but 3CB Units are in all three of the missions I linked above. I wonder what about Pathfinders is different? All three missions use 3CB Equipment/Weapons/Units/Vehicles.

I'd just be replacing the physical units, right? Or is the error in your opinion related to to all 3CB related stuff? To keep with the theme (British troops), I'm thinking of using Massi's UK rather than BLU_F. But if I need to get rid of all the weapons and vehicles and equipment too, I have a feeling I might make a mess of things or ruin the integrity of the mission.

4. I see your update. Thanks. Seems a bit more is going on here than we had anticipated.

Thanks Spyder. Must be a mod conflict somewhere. I'll just leave things alone.

5. Yeah, not really sure where the issue arises from. but would need some further analysis and stripping down of the mission to see where it starts working again.

6. Agreed. I just wrote up a list on scrap paper of all of the mods in Pathfinders, crossing out any Royal Marines and British Steel had in common with it. I'm counting 7 mods Pathfinders has that the other two don't ( 3 mods by Massi, RDS, BAF Landrovers, JBAD and ARP Objects). And Patherfinders also has slightly different init files too.

Seems like it might be a nightmare to fully test this so I'll probably just leave well enough alone and call in my units blindly with Logistics.

Sorry to waste your time on this witch hunt. For such a minor inconvenience in the mission, the fact that you even looked Ito it at all means a lot. I appreciate everything.

7. Ah the joys of Arma...

or Sign Up to reply!