FYI, Diyala Province, Iraq map released today!

1. 7 years ago

If any of you seasoned "indexing vets" would like to index a copy of that bad boy and post it I might become your bestest friend in the whole wide world!

No pressure..... (do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it now!)

2. Edited 7 years ago by JD_Wang

Wow that looks amazing! I too will sell friendship for index.

3. Yeah, it is an awesome map :)

4. I'm pretty slammed today and tomorrow and haven't actually had a chance to look at it other than the screengrabs on armaholic but if it's as awesome as it looks I'll definitely look at trying to index it by the end of the week!

5. Okay... So I couldn't resist and had to at least have a look at the map but I'm getting "addon DYA requires jbad_Structures" and then crash to desktop. I definitely have the most recent version of jbad and CBA and got the map download from armaholic. And the pbo in question matches in terms of the exact name of it. Anyone else having this issue by any chance?

6. Nope, no issue here. It loaded up fine for me as long as I have JBad and CBA.

7. Edited 7 years ago by noonanamous

Ugh. Just once i'd like these things to work first time without me having to find some bizarre workaround due to some sort of wizardry going on. I miss windowsXP. Shall investigate.

EDIT: Somehow managed to end up with a corrupted version of Jbad, working now. Map looks amazing but that is a TONNE of objects. May take a while. And no idea how it'll cope performance-wise. But hey, only one way to find out.

8. Nice!!!

9. Yeah, they coild do with deleting 60% of the palm trees and performance would be better

10. I see that's already been suggested in his thread. He seems eager to try and improve performance so I'm feeling pretty good about the prospects. I haven't tried it yet but looking at some video and some screens I'm feeling this may be one of the most special maps to happen in Arma in quite some time.

or Sign Up to reply!