Tanoa and APEX

1. 7 years ago

When will Tanoa and APEX be supported?

I've been working on a new ALiVE template with custom functions and features for Tanoa, my goal is to have it 100% bug free for July 11th official APEX release. Unfortunately I can't do this because ALiVE hasn't indexed Tanoa nor does Syndikat work. Is it possible to get it working primitively on the APEX preview build so that people can get their ALiVE templates working before the release?

2. Edited 7 years ago by SpyderBlack723

It's not possible to index it pre-release because BIS has it wrapped in an .EBO file. It would also be a slight waste of effort as BIS isn't done with the map yet and any object changes would break the index.

3. Friznit

21 Jun 2016 Administrator
    Edited 7 years ago by Friznit

We will be able to support it when it's released, almost certainly not before.

4. Yeah I was gonna try and index just so that most of the time consuming object categorization could at least be done, shame it's in .ebo. Very much looking forward to seeing Tanoa lit up with ALiVE!

5. @noonanamous Yeah I was gonna try and index just so that most of the time consuming object categorization could at least be done, shame it's in .ebo. Very much looking forward to seeing Tanoa lit up with ALiVE!

There's plenty of other maps needing some love while we wait though! ;)

or Sign Up to reply!