Iron Front Lite ?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Is there any way you can load the mission up on something other than your laptop?

I mean, I highly highly doubt your laptop is the problem, but just to rule it out.

3. I'll post the mission tonight - maybe I've just been staring at the issue so long I'm missing the obvious...

That would have been my next question! We'll get it narrowed down.

4. Hi Fokks,

Hah - success - back in business - when I looked at this last night - I got a bit frustrated - had access to some good bandwidth (FIOS) - so I just deleted everything ArmA and reinstalled everything from scratch - yeah - the shotgun method - which doesn't leave an obvious smoking gun - but does work sometimes...

I went back in - dropped a few ALiVE modules - and the correct troops showed up... What a relief... Something must have been mangled with the massive upgrades after being idle for so long... I only recently started using Eden as all my past work was I the 2D editor...

So it was in the wee hours of the morning when I finished up - but - I did notice something else a that I haven't seen before - I'm back in IF and testing with American (Green) and German (Blue) forces wich are now showing up properly... It looks like they are moving to each other's objectives - however - nobody is fighting... They stroll up to each other and just stand around - mere feet from each other with nary a harsh word... I hadn't seen this before with RHS - is there a trick to start hostilities ?

Thanks again everyone for your help and patience with me...

Regards,
    Scott

5. Edited 7 years ago by marceldev89

You'll probably have to change the BLUFOR and INDEP relationship status (they're allies by default). It's somewhere in the "attributes" menu at the top of the screen I think.

6. Hi Marcel,

Ahh - ok - figured it was something like that - thanks so much - will take a look tonight...

Regards,
    Scott

7. Hi Folks,

Not Just a heads up - I keep getting this error - not sure if it means anything but it appears to be ALIVE related...

ACE
    CBA
    IF3
    ALIVE

-image-

Also - on the IF3 Staszow map - I don't seem to be able to get aircraft or CBQ troops in the buildings... Is this a known limitation on the map or is my setup wrong ?

Mission Attached: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6496395/ARMA/SCO_IF3_ALIVE.Staszow.zip

I'll gladly take any other pointers on stuff I may be doing wrong...

Thanks...

Regards,
    Scott

8. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Try opening and closing some of your core modules, such as any military commander modules, obj modules, ALiVE Required, Virtual AI and see if it goes away.

For CQB, run the module with debug on, no filtering and with no blacklisting just to make sure some stuff is showing up on the map. Then adjust it from there.

Though this error and your CQB problems could be indicative of a problem with the index. I've seen both of these things occur when using preview indexes and not running -filepatching and with maps that haven't been indexed yet.

or Sign Up to reply!