Persistence and unit problem

1. 7 years ago

So i got the Problem that where ever i go there spawn Allied Troops. I want that there 2 sides that fight each other. Taliban is the Defender and the USMC attacks it works fine but as soon ill for example fly behind enemy lines there spawn enemys (what i want to) but also friendlys but i want that the USMC only attacks and dont spawn where i am.
    P.s. I want also that the troops stay persistent and not despawn when i go out of the Zone.

Plsease can you help me :) Sry for my bad English im Italian.

2. You can blacklist USMC from spawning anywhere you don't want them to by adding a marker over that area, naming it, and putting it in the blacklist section of the civ/mil obj modules. If you use CQB, make sure to add it to the blacklist of that module too.

3. Thanks! and how to i cange the persitence?

4. You can increase the spawn ranges in the virtual arsenal, but beware as too many units wil severely affect your performance. We recommend no more than 100 units active at a single time.

5. Hey i solved my Problems but now theres even a new one! When a Group of enemys spawn the whole Group dyes exept the Teamleader!?

6. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

That's not normal. So they just spawn and immediately die? Lol.

What are the mods?

7. CUP and RHS

8. Honestly I can't even imagine what could be causing that. Assuming the map and faction are ok for ALiVE. Try replacing the faction having issues temporarily with OPF_F and see if it still happens.

or Sign Up to reply!