ALiVE+RHS missions

1. 7 years ago

Hi,

Can anyone give tips on missions that only use the ALiVE and RHS mods?
    Anothre "requirement" is that the missin should work on a dedicated server...

I have trawled the steam community and looked at a couple of forums, but it seems that most missions need other mods in addition to ALiVE and RHS. And as we are runnig on a nitrado server, we don't want to strain it too much (it's probably fine, we are just noobs).

Any suggestions are welcome!

PS. If other mods really is needed, we'd like to know the pros and cons...

2. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

I mean I have a mission that primarily uses RHS, but it also uses Spyder Addons (because that adds features to ALiVE I consider absolutely essential) and Project OPFOR (because I'm playing as the Russians fighting against the Ukranian Army). I haven't really run it through the ringer testing-wise but I did spend a few nights on it and had a good time.

It is fully dedicated server and War Room compatible and I have no problem sending it to you. It should make a fine template for you to either (ideally) cater to your own needs with or just plug-in and play. I believe I have it setup with 14 player slots (I'd have to double check that. Pretty sure I have an 8 man Russian Army team you can spawn with in the north, and a 6 man Spetsnaz team you can spawn with in the south for night ops).

3. On second thought, go ahead and just take the link because I probably won't be back on until tomorrow.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/frdhjg1wpfd1yzd/October_Skies.Chernarus.pbo?dl=0

I wanted to check real quick to see if I'm forgetting any requirements but I have like 6 gigs worth of stuff downloading and can't open my launcher. Pretty sure, CBA, ALiVE, Spyder Addons, RHS US, RHS Rus, Project OPFOR and CUP Terrains are enough to open it. I'll try to take a peak later on and I'll bump this thread if I forgot any requirements.

4. Edited 7 years ago by AUTigerGrad

I've got one we're running on our dedi that I made called Thor's Hammer...ALiVE Conventional campaign that uses ALiVE, RHS, CUP Terrains, Spyder Addons, ACE

It's available on Steam under my Steam Workshop (AuburnAlumni)

5. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

@HeroesandvillainsOS  On second thought, go ahead and just take the link because I probably won't be back on until tomorrow.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/frdhjg1wpfd1yzd/October_Skies.Chernarus.pbo?dl=0

I wanted to check real quick to see if I'm forgetting any requirements but I have like 6 gigs worth of stuff downloading and can't open my launcher. Pretty sure, CBA, ALiVE, Spyder Addons, RHS US, RHS Rus, Project OPFOR and CUP Terrains are enough to open it. I'll try to take a peak later on and I'll bump this thread if I forgot any requirements.

The mods I listed above are correct. AuTigerGrad's missions are amazing so I'd say between the two we posted, there's plenty for your unit to love.

Have fun!

6. Awesome guys!
    Thank you :)

7. @AUTigerGrad AuburnAlumni

Hey, you have quite a few missions made... Can you confirm if more than Thors Hammer will work on a dedicated server?

8. They all should.

9. @AbZurd They all do. We play on dedi with our group.

or Sign Up to reply!