Crash when indexing

1. 7 years ago

I'm trying to run an Index but the game crashes right after clicking any key on the DeWrp command prompt.
    Using Alive Version 1.2.0.1609261

• ------- CBA-A3 Version 3.1.0.160928
    • ------- Latest version of map

Battleye is disabled, File patching enabled, DeWrp on path, x folder on mission file... I dont know what else is wrong. I've indexed maps before but I'm baffled with this.

2. My crash report https://paste.ee/p/r4Cgx

the Indexing folder log
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Starting Map Index for chernarusplus on 10/14/2016 7:50:52 PM
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pathToMap: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@DAYZ-EKB\addons\EKB_worlds_chernarusplus.pbo
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> root: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ALiVE
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ALiVE\indexing
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> logfile: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ALiVE\indexing\chernarusplus\log.txt
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> indexfile: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ALiVE\indexing\chernarusplus\x\alive\addons\fnc_strategic\indexes\objects.chernarusplus.sqf
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> parsedIndexfile: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ALiVE\indexing\chernarusplus\x\alive\addons\fnc_strategic\indexes\parsed.objects.chernarusplus.sqf
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> blacklist file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ALiVE\alive_object_blacklist.txt
    Executing deWrp: cmd.exe /c DeWrp.exe -O "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@DAYZ-EKB\addons\EKB_worlds_chernarusplus.pbo" > "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ALiVE\indexing\chernarusplus\x\alive\addons\fnc_strategic\indexes\objects.chernarusplus.sqf"
    deWrp analysis completed

List of objects remaining:

3. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

That's where I always got stuck too. I hope someday they simplify the process because a lot of great maps need a touch up. SavageCDN one time suggested for someone, pressing the up arrow key instead of any key worked for them, but it didn't work on my end. I just crash.

4. something definitely changed, I can't get past it no matter what i even told it not to categorize the buildings again, since I had indexed the map once before and still have the files

5. Edited 7 years ago by SpyderBlack723

@HeroesandvillainsOS  That's where I always got stuck too. I hope someday they simplify the process

I think you would hate to see the hard way :) :)

6. Yikes.

7. Friznit

16 Oct 2016 Administrator

Try a small easy map that's known to work, like Stratis. Need to rule out whether it's the map or indexing tool that's not working for you. Some maps just crash a lot for whatever reason and can't be indexed.

8. Isn't Chernarus plus ripped from DayZ? I didn't think that was "allowed"? Or have they lifted the restrictions on that?

9. Sorry? Where are you seeing that? Did you hack my PM's? :)

or Sign Up to reply!