Object for calling the C2ISTAR?

1. 7 years ago

Is there are a way to use an object to call up the C2ISTAR tablet? What I would like to do is create an officer in the HQ that you have to report to to select a new task. I'm fine with it pulling up the C2ISTAR task menu the same way, although it would be nice if there was a way in future devs to have an option for a menu for selecting tasks from a "commander" at the HQ. Or maybe create a module that can be placed and synced to an object to have that function?

2. I think yes you can do this. Give me a sec and I'll see if I can find the post. I want to say Tupolov made a video demonstrating tying it to a computer or something awhile back.

3. Lol easier said than done. Using the search bar nothing is jumping out.

Probably easier to ping @Tupolov

4. haha. That's where I stopped and decided to ask. Thanks @HeroesandvillainsOS 

5. I just checked on the script snippets page, and also the C2ISTAR page on the wiki and don't see it there either.

6. Friznit

27 Nov 2016 Administrator
    Edited 7 years ago by Friznit

You should be able to use createDialog to pull up the relevant bit of C2ISTAR. For example, createDialog "C2Tablet". You can lookup the relevant bit you want in config viewer or search the code on github.

http://alivemod.com/forum/2318-scripts-for-holdaction

or Sign Up to reply!