unsung factions spawning empty rucks

1. 7 years ago

I'm using opendomes factions for Unsung and Alive. When the Unsung units are spawned, empty rucks spawn at their feet. It happens with OPFOR, BLUFOR and the CIVS. Is this an Unsung problem, or alive, or operator error.

2. @Opendome, does this ring any bells for you? ^^

3. 6 years ago

Bump

4. Edited 6 years ago by Opendome

Oh hey! Yup, with that the version of ORBAT I used had that weird issue at the time, Im going to import/export again with the current version and it should be all good.

5. Edited 6 years ago by Cobra

I re-exported the factions manually and I created my own custom factions and the problem is still there. Seems like maybe it's a problem with the unsung side of things?

6. Hmm thats odd, what mods are you running? IF you run just unsung. CBA and ALiVE does it still happen?

7. Edited 6 years ago by Cobra

I just tried it with only CBA, Unsung, ALiVE and your factions mod. The the same with my created factions and the empty rucks still appear. I also noticed when I put custom ammo and gear into a units ruck in the orbatter, the stuff I placed in the rucks is in the ruck that spawns on the ground. The ruck on the soldiers back pack is empty. Only the group leaders pack will be the one spawned on the ground. Yet all the soldiers rucks, even with custom contents from orbatter will be empty.

8. Do these rucks come pre-packed in 'vanilla' UNSUNG (ie: stuff already in them when a unit spawns)? I ask because there was a similar Arma2 issue with ACE and pre-packed medical rucks... not sure if it's at all related but might be a stab in the dark...

9. Still having this same issue. is anyone else having this while using unsung???

10. Is anyone using Alive with Unsung?

or Sign Up to reply!