ORBAT Incompatible Faction Troubles

1. 6 years ago

Been using ORBAT for a while now and have had a new issue with making missions as of late. I've done as you said in your video about making incompatible factions with alive, compatible. I've also followed the wiki to the letter and customized my groups for an ALIVE compatible OPTRE (Halo mod) faction. Once I made the groups that I wanted, I copied the full faction and pasted it in the description.ext. BUT when i put the faction class name in the ALIVE modules it tells me it can't find them and that the faction maybe faulty. How can it be faulty if I just made the groups compatible as you did in your video? I'm probably missing something very simple and just can't see it.

2. Can you post your mission folder (with the included description.ext? Thanks.

3. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4P2APAXPig2M3RQZUU2cmdTaGM

will that do?

4. Not sure if those files are copies of your mission files but description.ext is spelled wrong which will prevent it from being loaded by Arma.

5. Thanks turns out I'm just that stupid lol. Changed that and got them to spawn on mil and civ objectives. right in front of me and i didn't see it.

or Sign Up to reply!