ORBAT: Exporting Help & More

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Deleted 6 years ago by CDR_Dread
  3. Put the link here? How do I put a file on a forum?

4. By putting the file on a site like Dropbox, then putting the Dropbox link to the file here.

5. Deleted 6 years ago by CDR_Dread
  6. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0VFbpnby-PnR1RZUzE0WURQS2c

7. Edited 6 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

I'm not at home and can't take a proper look at the files. I'm on mobile. But I can see the file structure. That folder inside addons called Omega_initiative. That's the file you're turning into a PBO with PBO Manager, correct? Because that's what you're supposed to be doing.

So the folder structure on your end when running your faction as a mod would look like this:

@Omega_Initiative\addons\omega_initiative.pbo

The PBO would contain all those other files, such as the autogen.hpp.

Is that how you're doing this?

8. Edited 6 years ago by CDR_Dread

Yes with the cfgpatches.hpp as well because the video said to do it too...I tried without it and it didn't work either

9. Edited 6 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

It all looks ok to me. You've done good. The issue is probably in one of those files then, which I don't really know how to read. This is where a dev will have to help you so I wish you luck.

@SpyderBlack723 or @marceldev89 can you open his files real quick and make sure the cfg group structure is ok?

10. I hope its something stupid I did...it'd make me feel better about the whole thing

11. I know it can be frustrating. Trust me I've been there. The important thing is that you are taking the initiative and trying, and also that you've come to the right place for help.

Now it's just a matter of someone smarter than me hopping in and getting you going. :)

12. I hope this gets fixed by thursday...First day off of 6

13. Also on mobile at the moment but if I remember correctly the @testmod thingy contained 4 files. I don't see those on Google drive.

14. Yes, I deleted the other two files because they where just note pads stating the name convention for the files. With those other two files in there when pbo'd the game would not launch at all.

15. They are definitely important files.

16. Just checked the files on Google Drive and they look fine besides that there are no groups defined.

17. I don't ever use groups, ever, so I didn't make any.

@marceldev89 They are definitely important files.

How are they important when I include those files the game wouldn't even load halfway????

18. Those files are important because they are the files that actually load your generated configs. Maybe post the errors you're getting and the client RPT that's in %AppData%\..\Local\Arma 3 with ALL the files used. :)

19. Client RPT?

And it was saying something similar to 'Error 00000000000xA0000071'
    And then after clicking ok it would say something like 'Failed to start program due to c'

20. @CDR_Dread Client RPT?

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Crash_Files

21. @SavageCDN https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Crash_Files

So what about Windows 10?

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!