ORBAT: Exporting Help & More

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

highhead

18 Jul 2017 Administrator

fuck win10

joking! guess its just a different location! anyways the crash dumps wont help, we need the .rpt which is prolly in your users folder! or in arma root if you specifed a certail server profile

3. I can agree, I hate Windows 10 but I'm glad I got it over 7 when I built my computer because a lot of games are getting updated to not run below 8. Wargaming did that this last update, buddy can't even launch the launcher. My cousin said that several of his games he can't play anymore because of that

4. Error 1: Something happened to config: end game file.
    Error 2: The exception unknown software exception (0x0000dead) occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFC7E339E08.

5. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0VFbpnby-PnVGk4YjFudFgtX2M

It generated this report. I included those important files @marceldev89 and this is what happened.

6. Weird. Can you upload the packed PBO that's causing the crash?

7. I deleted it already but I'll remake it for you when I get home for work.

8. Can you post the PBO for @marceldev89 please?

9. As I said before when I get home from work. I work from 3am to 5:30pm EST

10. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0VFbpnby-PnaHdOZWRKbDRNOTA

11. The name was given by google drive

12. Somehow CfgPatches.hpp has }; on the first line. Remove that, repack the PBO and it should load just fine.

13. Thanks. When I copied it in that came with or was in this from the example.

14. Didn't work.

But I remade it somewhat, the vehicles wont take the colors I gave to them but it spawns the people correctly. Thanks for the help and I'm just going to give up on this. Awesome tool though.

15. Nevermind. It just gave them the loadout , still Asian and Persian when I picked European. Still speaking Chinese when I picked English.

16. Please post the (new) data you're working with when talking about new issues. :)

17. Edited 6 years ago by CDR_Dread

No, I'm good I have given up and will just delete. To many hours of my time has been wasted on this, need to try to get them back.

18. Great mod. Love it, just needs better tutorials on everything.

19. Tupolov

21 Jul 2017 Administrator

Did you want to write up a tutorial based on what guidance you think is missing?

We've had other feedback that the tutorials and info provided is sufficient so we'd like to get your views on what is missing.

Thanks!

20. I would like to do a write up and a full walk through on youtube. I do a lot of guide write up for work and what we do is write to a point where if someone doesn't know anything about the job, equipment, etc they can come in. That way if something happens to us and we can't do our job, dead or incapacitated, a person with no training, no experience, or someone that its not even there job can do it. Not saying its life or death but your guide is written to a point I feel you need some back ground knowledge on the whole modding process, were I have absolutely no knowledge of modding, installing mods out of steam, and have no help other than this forum.

21. Friznit

24 Jul 2017 Administrator

We assume some basic knowledge of common ArmA things, such as how to use a pbo tool. Unlike work, our guides are not written in isolation and there are many and various good guides on modding around already.

or Sign Up to reply!