[ALiVE, SP/COOP 1-8] War In Takistan

1. 6 years ago

-image-

The Islamic radicals ISIS have managed to gain a foothold in Takistan. Your Job as part of a NATO multi-national force is to eradicate the enemy from the country. ISIS hold 4 key locations on the map and they can and will send in reinforcements. ISIS are also aware of where you base is located and it is possible that they might launch an attack themselves. Prepare yourself for War!

CO-OP Mission for 1-8 players
    Features:
    Zeus
    Revive
    Ability to Call in Cas
    Ability to call in Arty
    Ability to call for transport

Remember to ensure your soldier is carrying a Laser Designator to ensure that you can fully use the ALiVE features and to have the abilities to call for support.

Requires the following mods (which can be all downloaded through Steam Workshop)
    CBA_A3
    ALiVE
    Cup Weapons
    Cup Units
    Cup Vehicles
    Cup Terrains Core
    Cup Terrains Maps
    Cup Terrain CWA
    Spyder Addons
    RHSAFRF
    RHSUSAF
    Project Opfor
    JSRS Soundmod (optional)
    Advanced Rappelling (optional)

Please leave any feedback below. It would be appreciated as I am always looking learn and see how I can do better. :) Thanks to HeroesandvillainsOS, for the help the other day!!

Steam Workshop Link : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1164455347

2. Thanks always good to see more ALiVE missions!

3. Agreed. But like I said on BI forums I still don’t know what I helped with. :( Though I’ll take it cause pats on that back are like mini-massages. Mmmmmm

or Sign Up to reply!