Be Filters? Value Restriction #0 "ALiVE_clientIdRequest" ALiVE

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Oceans

Hi all, as first ALiVE is amazing, can not stop thinking about all the different missions you can do easy cuz of ALiVE.. But someone pleaase help me, i am sitting since some hours on this BE kick:

Value Restriction #0 "ALiVE_clientIdRequest" = R Alpha 1-1:1 (Oceans) REMOTE

could some one help me, get kicked cuz Value Restriction #0 "ALiVE_clientIdRequest" it want let me join the server: i have addet the filter to "publicvariable.txt" :

//new
    7 "" !=ALiVE_clientIdRequest

Still get the same kick massage, not being able to join the server

(what is this filter about? cuz i am running exile server and have done everything like i should to install ALiVE on it.. btw atm without @AliveServer cuz i try as first to become to run ALiVE on Exile.

-mod="@Exile;@CDAH Mod Pack;@CBA_A3;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;@CUP_Weapons;@ALiVE;@Spyder_Addons;" -serverMod="@ExileServer;"

My rpt says things like:

23:21:53 OPC DATA [2.5771e+008,"ARMAID","Oceans",true,3]
    23:21:53 BE protection kicked in for player id=257710119, name='Oceans', msgType=285
    23:21:53 No player found for channel 1802174592 - message ignored

or

23:21:55 NetServer: users.get failed when sending to 257710119
    23:21:55 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 257710119 (Oceans)
    23:22:03 OPD DATA [2.5771e+008,"ARMAID","Oceans",true,3]
    23:22:03 PlayerInfo
    23:22:03 PlayerInfo
    23:22:12 Client: Remote object 3:0 not found

or

0:28:46 Server: Object 2:8215 not found (message Type_275)
    0:28:48 Unaccessible
    0:28:48 Error a1 reading file 'config\\squads\oc's\prug8trmon.paa'
    0:28:48 "ExileServer - Player Ocean (ARMAUID ) connected!"
    0:28:48 OPC DATA [3.03644e+006,"ARMAID","Oceans",true,3]
    0:28:51 BE protection kicked in for player id=3036439, name='Oceans', msgType=10
    0:28:51 OPD DATA [3.03644e+006,"ARMAID","Oceans",true,3]
    0:28:51 Client: Remote object 3:0 not found
    0:28:51 "arma3/BIS_fnc_log: HandleDisconnect : 84952040# 1709295: invisibleman.p3d"

What could this be :( Please any help would be nice. My mission: link text thanks for any help

Edit: tryed to figure it out and changed the filters but still same kick.. What do i miss? Any one please help me, i have never done this before.. I am setting up my first Arma server and stuck on this. No where on google i can find something about this Value Restriction #0 "ALiVE_clientIdRequest" :(

2. Edited 6 years ago by Oceans

Well still the same problem, no one can tell me why do i get this BE kick from server:

I did put filters inside script.txt and inside publicvariable.txt and still same Battleeye kick..
    Guys, ALiVE devs. Please help me someone, i do not know how to set it up right way, i do my best to do it by my own but for now i can not pass this battleye kick..

Somebody, please tell why do i get this BE kick.. i am alone and i am not a c++ pro. First time in my life i see such things as Battleye Filter or Scripts and all the stuff. Cuz trying first time to run an Arma server.. For me and my friends. No one of us was doing such "HowtoArma""Script" things. Now i start slow to understand how it works and i tryed my best but this BE kicks me all the time from server just for one Restriction and no one knows something about? No one can help me?
    I dont wanna give up ALiVE on my server just cuz BE filters, also i would not like to turn off BE filters. I know many say BE is not good and no one need it. But its all i have, i am noob and would love to ride and rock a server with ALiVE on it. Also WARROOM, but for now still the same battleeye kick..

I NEED A HERO he dont need to be smart and not to be strong but just help me with this :'D
    Any help would be amazing ...

Edit: i found this on google https://github.com/ALiVEOS/ALiVE.OS/blob/master/addons/x_lib/preinit.sqf What does it mean and what should i maybe change for not being kicked cuz "ALiVE_clientIdRequest"

3. Friznit

1 Nov 2017 Administrator

I would suggest not running Exile and ALiVE together for starters.

4. Edited 6 years ago by Oceans

Well thanks atleast for a answer from admin site, does not really help to pass the problem :(

Everything works as it should and it was not hard to make Exile mission with Alive running in editor, if i turn off BE filter it runs good on my server without problems. After i have turned off BE, i was been able to join my server and to play..

My question is: What is ALiVE_clientIdRequest and how can i make BE filter working without to kick me for // Value Restriction #0 "ALiVE_clientIdRequest" = R Alpha 1-1:1 (Oceans) REMOTE ?

Cuz this is the only problem i see, to run EXILE and ALiVE together in one mission on a server with BE filter.
    Any help would be nice.

5. Do you get that error just running ALiVE and CBA only? I’ve never seen ALIVE cause a BE kick but to be fair I usually don’t join servers that run BE.

6. Edited 6 years ago by Oceans

No. I did not try to run ALiVE and CBA only.. Was never on my plan so that's why i did not start there. Did not think about to try cuz i think why should this not working, atleast ALiVE need to run CBA. Or whats on you mean?

i am running
    mod="@Exile;@CDAHModPack;@CBA_A3;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;@CUP_Weapons;@ALiVE;@Spyder_Addons;"
    -serverMod=@ExileServer;

its allways only this kick, only one:

Edit: And yea it run without BE fine, but this was never the problem. I'd like to share my server with every one out there.. Its non donations perk server, just gonna be fun server with out any donations or monetasion or how it calls.. Thats why i need BE, this server gonna be open for every one to enjoi. I want just to make an amazing mission with it and share it with armaverse.. So how hard it could be to manage one BE kick restriction :'D .. . :'(

7. Yeah I see what you mean. I’m just saying that basically unless you can reproduce the problem with just ALiVE and CBA only, the chances of you getting dev help here is slim. I have never personally seen a BE kick like that.

If I was you, I’d try just ALiVE and CBA only first just to see if you still get kicked. If you do, I’m willing to bet the devs will investigate the cause. If the cause is somehow a conflict specifically with Exile and ALiVE, and only when both are run together, the chances of you getting support here are extremely small IMO. No one on the dev team uses Exile that I’m aware of (though I like Exile a lot in my limited time with it so good luck with your mission!)

Just my 2 cents.

8. Edited 6 years ago by Oceans

Well yea make Arma not war right :D

or Sign Up to reply!