ACE options and recruitable medica help

1. 6 years ago

How do I change when I recruit AI using spyder addons, the medics have ace options -medic

2. Can you re-phrase your question I'm not sure I understand.... you want to change it so that when you spawn medics using Spyder Addons they come with the ACE medic option enabled? If so I think you would need to add some custom init code.. more details here:

http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Script_Snippets#Adding_Custom_Inits_to_Spawned_Units

3. Yes someone helped me find the proper init code. I will add it into this post. Now when I recruit medics, they actually do their job!

4. Oh sweet, didn't know ACE added AI medic functionality. I'll have to give that a try sometime! :)

5. Do not rely on it soldier! They need to be "safe"..... literally have not fired a bullet in 2 seconds.

I noticed the settings need to be super perfect for it to work half the time but when it does....

AI will bandage/morphine themselves, and the ones in your group(sometimes) will come and bandage you. They will never give blood or morphine to you.....

Sometimes it takes a long time for them to realize you need help and cruise over to give a band aid, but idk if this is because they dont think it's safe.

use the following. i think in Spyder's Recruit Ai, the "code field" you put _this instead of this
    this setVariable ["ace_medical_medicClass",2,true];

or Sign Up to reply!