EDIT: Workaround found, created an override. see post 4
First of all, thank you for such an amazing mod.
I've been a Long time lurker on the forums and most of my queries have topics covering them. However I am stumped...
I have recently created a BAF faction using 3cb mods as a good foundation and retextured vanilla assets to fill in the blanks in the roster. I managed to export it, pbo it all up and add it to my game, loaded up the editor and the custom faction shows up. great!
However I placed a group down and hit preview and all my units report low ammo, myself and all subordinate units have only 1 mag which is locked n loaded. I tested most of my infantry groups and they are all the same.
If it helps, my method of creating the faction:
- Opened ORBAT
- Selected 3cb MTP army faction
- Used the copy function ( Was happy with the basic structure)
- Added some support units(fuel, ammo etc) , a plane from NATO and a Warrior FV (just a mora retexture)
- Added a mechanized group utilising the warrior
- Exported full faction and pasted in that autogen thingy
- Exported CFG and pasted in the cfg patches (replacing the example text by spyderblack)
- Followed instructions to pack it into a .pbo and added as a local mod.
I assume the fundamentals are correct? or it wouldn't of loaded in the first place so:
The only thing I could think of is using the 3cb logistic/unit module in the editor with no effect, I'm assuming because its tied to the original faction/classnames? if this is the case, would I have to manually edit the loadouts of each unit and recompile? OR have I missed something really simple? :P