Profile reset needed? (Solved)

1. 8 years ago

Read another article on this forum that said a profile reset might be necessary to begin recording time played/last played/shots fired??

If that is true, may I request one for myself, and probably everyone in my group. We deleted our old group due to an issue with group name and rejoined under new one, think I read somewhere that might cause issues?

Old group name: enclan, eternal
    New group name: nemesis

Thanks in advance!

2. *BUMP*

3. GunnyDev

18 Apr 2016 Administrator

I'm seeing, you assigned to Nemesis and numerous others and some stats coming through.

Cant see any issue here.

Please advise of the exact issue you are facing.

Cheers

Gunny

4. Yeah it looks like when I started playing Summer Chernarus with ALiVE it started working fine suddenly (I was checking constantly) so I am not sure what changed??? It now works on the previous missions as well where it wasnt.

I am facing a new error thats spamming HUNDREDS of entries into our RPT, not sure if it is ALiVE related. If you could tell me a simple yes or no to this that would be a lot of help, just trying to find out where I should start looking. (also if you look at our group members you will see EN_Ender and "Ender" (thats me) in there twice, I am thinking maybe because I have two PCs that I play on and one has a diff profile name? I intend on changing this when I get on my other PC.

Group B Alpha 1-1 (ox616dd300) -network ID 2:2768 -no leader.

5. @GunnyDev I found an article about my error, but on a sidenote can you please look at the group tag "enclan, eternal" and see if there is a conflict between it and our new "Nemesis" group tag? we had to recreate our group because the tag was messy. I am also wondering based on a few more articles I am reading here, if we have a conflict with the two and thats why I was having issues described in the original post here. Thank you.

6. 7 years ago

Tupolov

20 Apr 2016 Administrator
    Edited 7 years ago by Tupolov

Looks like some players are still registered to the old group in our cloud DB. Will try to rectify.

@ender2078 I've fixed your user account so everything points to nemesis group. All other groups members are the same. This will help any issues, but note that there is a bug with shots fired currently (fixed in dev).

or Sign Up to reply!