Server Crashing Since Update/Adding Persistence (Solved)

1. 7 years ago

Not sure exactly where the issue is, though I dont believe it is with the newest version of ALiVE. We always had the persistence module in there but recently enabled perfMon and the AAF setting. And I added the two optional PBOs to the addons folder. Suddenly we are getting random crashes and when looking at the RPT right before it spits out a ton of random objects info/mem dump its showing this.

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 019AC630
    graphics: No
    resolution: 160x120x32
    Addons:

Does anyone have any words of wisdom as to what might be causing it? Crashes are random times, could be 10 mins, or 6 hours later. THank you

2. Tupolov

16 Apr 2016 Administrator

Try removing the optional pbos and implementing data module in the mission.

3. Hey Tup! Thanks for your response as always. Ill give that a shot tomorrow when I rework our chernarus map (the one previously working).

I did seem to get Australia up and running on ALiVE for our group with no problems. I will doublecheck but i think those optional pbos r still in the addon folder, tho i did disable perfmon on it. So maybe that did the trick?

4. Did that do the trick or are you still having issues?

5. I think it did the trick! Thanks Yup and thanks Savage for checking. Sorry i did not respond to this post sooner

or Sign Up to reply!