count logcom forcepool and show as counter/chatmsg

1. 7 years ago

example: there are opposing 2 commanders(blu/opf) with a logcom each, fighting over a TAOR...

is there a way to show the current logcom forcepool ingame (sidechat/ui element) for both commanders (own team commander allready reports it in sidechat)

2. Try this function

https://gist.github.com/SpyderBlack723/3a9064322fa5539b9480eda9fe1e03b7

3. So, that code should show the reinforcement force pool for both sides of a BluFo/Opfor conventional warfare mission?

Just plug that code into the init file?

4. Actually that won't work at all, was hoping systemchat was global so I didn't have to do any server-to-client sending but looks like I'll have to.. will update in a bit

5. Updated the link, currently only works if called from a client machine. I can change it later if needed to be called from server and displayed for all players.

6. That would be great. I run mine on a dedicated server for my unit. Having force pools showing would give them some sense of mission progress.

7. The above link works no more... is it possible to take a look at the code again?

8. On a force pool related issue (did not want to start a new thread before searching): my current force pool is not showing in the C2i tablet, it shows "waiting..." forever. Then I turned on logistic debug and the force pool is shown in the chat after a requested supply mission is complete. So it is working, just not showing in the tablet.

Another issue with logitistc is that it sometimes take very long to arrive, (10-20min) in a small map. Current status also not showing in the tablet. When this happens, commander intel and unit image also takes long time to show up.

I do notice the latter issue is correlated to a constant spam of "Ref to non network object xxxx" in RPT. (this spam also leads to a slow saving process lasting more than 20 mins). I googled around and could not find the cause of this spam and the slow saving process. Thought it might be related to some mod but then over the weekend the exact same mission with same mods works like a charm with almost instant saving and no spam of the above msg... really confused.

9. Edited 7 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Do you need the code for other purposes or is forcepool being shown in the Logistics tablet enough for you (when it's working)?

Long logistics time has always plagued certain missions at random times, especially with certain mods, you Rpt link is interesting though.. whether it helps with a solution or not.

10. Just want to find way to see the forcepool when the tablet force pool is not displaying, which is like 99% of the time.

So this Ref to non network object xxxx is not common?

I put my rpt in the link below
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4d3y9gbgtse9m/arma3server_2016-09-14_21-09-55.rpt?dl=0

Its full of non network object spam during play, and actually when I hit save and quit, it changes to server: object not found spam... really curious what are they?

11. @shi4stone So this Ref to non network object xxxx is not common?

I would say it's fairly common.. I've forgotten now what the cause is but it's not alive-related.

or Sign Up to reply!