I can not save and keep statistics

1. 6 years ago

Hello to all
    With my group we are starting to use Alive but I have a problem putting all the necessary modules to save the missions and resume them later, but something does not work and i can not understand what, we save but when we come back we are not where we were But to the starting point as well as the fact that we do not see the mix and the statistics are not updated. Could anyone explain us well or maybe go through an example mission? I would be grateful.

2. 1 - how are you saving? locally or via War Room (couchDB)?

2 - we'll need to see your server's RPT file - post to pastebin and link back here

3 - if you are saving to War Room what is your group's registered name?

3. 1- couthDB

2-As soon as I get home you send them

3- [2RGTIncursori] 2RGTAlive

thanks for now

4. Thanks.. there should be a persistence log as well - in the @aliveserver folder on your server. Post that with your RPT.

5. Deleted 6 years ago by Neon
  6. https://www.dropbox.com/s/272m6k2u2gc0czb/arma3-server-console-20-06-2017-23-30-39.log?dl=0

7. Edited 6 years ago by marceldev89

Make sure that ALiVEPlugIn.so in @aliveserver is named like ALiVEPlugIn.so (not lowercase) because Linux. :)

If that isn't the problem then make sure that the dependencies are installed properly. You can check this with ldd ALiVEPlugIn.so.

or Sign Up to reply!