Aircraft Can't Take Off

1. 6 years ago

The Air Commander cannot take off because the Commander keeps idling units on runways and taxiways. Is there any way to fix this?

2. One option would be to blacklist the airfield from the placement module(s).

3. Doesn't the AI Commander need the airfield as an objective though?

4. Tupolov

10 Aug 2017 Administrator

Which map? Aircraft should taxi and takeoff. The only thing stopping them is a mix of BIS AI and something in the way of the jet. After a period of time the jet will be moved and launched into the air - clearing the runway.

5. @Tupolov Takistan, there's a squad standing in the middle of the runway and they keep paroling back and forth in front of it. The poor jet tries with all it's might to move but alas they will not get out of the way.. :(

Also does the airfield need to be an objective or can I just place aircraft at the airport for the AI to recognize it.

6. Hmm maybe I had too many units placed, I'll lower it and see if that helps.

7. Tupolov

11 Aug 2017 Administrator

The MACC HQ is automatically added as an objective for OPCOM, so that troops are sent to garrison it. Troops in the way are frustrating, maybe we can add a check when setting waypoints that a waypoint is not on or near a runway. Thanks for the feedback!

or Sign Up to reply!