Editing local database entries?

1. 6 years ago

I'm trying to find out if I can edit entries in the local DB option for persistence. I have helicopters that disappear after a mission restart and I'd like to be able to reset them in the local DB.

2. I honestly have no idea but in the meantime until someone else answers, maybe enable Zeus and add them back in manually?

3. the helos are alive support units. I dont think adding them in ZUES will restore their capabilities.

4. Edited 6 years ago by marceldev89

I don't think Combat Support units are persisted in any way, they just spawn in from the mission file every mission start. Well that's what I believe happens. ^^

5. @marceldev89 I don't think Combat Support units are persisted in any way, they just spawn in from the mission file every mission start. Well that's what I believe happens. ^^

You can set respawn #’s in the module though. That variable you’d think would be stored somewhere.

6. I can't find any code that would do that so probably not. :(

7. @marceldev89 I can't find any code that would do that so probably not. :(

CS respawn must be persistent though, right? Example, set attack choppers to 2 lives. Destroy it. Save. Load. There would be 1 respawn left?

8. It's definitely not at the moment unless I've missed something. It SHOULD though, I guess.

9. Maybe someone needs to rewrite CS. Someone. Hmmm. ;)

or Sign Up to reply!